=SA= Sniper Alliance Clan website

An Assault Cube Clan

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Latest News : Recruitment at =SA= is OPEN. If interested, post your application in the "Recruitment" forum! | CapOne and PhaNtom members in the clan have left! | Whitelist updated

Share | 

hi guys

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
KIllKenny
Visitor

PostSubject: hi guys   Sun 25 Dec - 17:12

hi guys wassup?i am a guy from Greece and i play AC for 6 months..this clan seems good so is there any way to applicate??thanck for reading my topic! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
RCJD
=SA= Member

PostSubject: Re: hi guys   Sun 25 Dec - 20:16

Hey KIlKenny,

Nice to meet you!

=SA= has a member, Walker, who is also from Greece =D

Glad to see you're interested in joining our clan, but right now we want three 'invites' before we start doing the official application process. Basically, you gotta impress three =SA= members so they'll each give you an invitation to become an applicant, where then you need four YES votes (F1's) to get in d:

So yeah, I'm afraid there isn't much you can do until you become an applicant. Just stick around us in the pubs and you could be invited to apply; I, myself, will keep your name in mind. xD

Here's our clan IRC: http://www.sa-chat.tk

Good luck,

-----------------------------------------------------------

--RCJD

********----------------------------------------------------------------*********----------------------------------------------------------------********
=SA=RCJD
Back to top Go down
WalkerGr
=SA= Member

PostSubject: Re: hi guys   Mon 26 Dec - 2:45

hey KIllKenny Very Happy nice to meet you.
your from greece haha Very Happy which place? we can talk in irc if you want:D
all is explained by RCJD

Back to top Go down
Sonic
Visitor

PostSubject: Re: hi guys   Mon 26 Dec - 7:20

you killed kenny! u basterd! lol
nice to meet you and have a mewwwy widdle chwishtmash
<3
Back to top Go down
Comet
=SA= Founding Member + Senate | Twitter Manager

PostSubject: Re: hi guys   Mon 26 Dec - 17:17

Welcome KIllKenny, Thank you for dropping by Smile We are currently an invite only clan but you can however visit our irc channel @ www.sa-chat.tk to get to know us. Play matches with us and hopefully we can decide over your commitment in joining our clan. Beware that we are a closely bonded clan with utmost importance to friendship and teamwork. So we wont be hasty in enlisting applicants. Good luck king

You either die a hero, or you live long enough to see yourself become the villain. I can do those things because I'm not a hero, not like Dent. I killed those people. That's what I can be. - Batman
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: hi guys   Today at 4:58

Back to top Go down

hi guys
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
=SA= Sniper Alliance Clan website :: GENERAL (public) :: Meet&Greet-
Jump to: