Resigned =SA= Founding Member | =SA= Friend
Messages : 1561
|Subject: =SA= Official Clan Rules Mon 25 Oct - 4:49|| |
The Sniper Alliance strives to be a friendly and respected clan. To achieve this, all =SA= members are expected to demonstrate strong self-discipline and abide to the following set of rules:
It is STRICTLY PROHIBITED to :
- Cheat or hack
- Show poor etiquette and sportsmanship in the game:
-Name-call or insult
-Tag abuse or impersonate others
-Teabag, shoot at corpses
-Give admin to someone who is not trusted
- Use bad or disrespectful language in public (in game, IRC, forums)
- Be in another clan or apply to another clan, while in =SA=
- Leak the clan’s private information
It is a MUST to :
- Be active and participate in the clan forums and IRC Channel (minimum one visit per week)
Note: a simple login/logout won't count if you don't bother reading/posting.
- Adhere to these rules, whether playing with the =SA= tag or under an alias
- Represent the Sniper Alliance with pride
- Use common-sense!
As a =SA= clan member, following the above clan rules is critical in ensuring that =SA=’s reputation is maintained, that all co-exists peacefully, and that we all have fun!
Failure to follow the above rules may lead to dismissal from the clan.
Note: Rules are subjected to changes after every clan meeting.
Last updated: February 5, 2014
Last edited by @l <@P0n3 on Tue 10 Jun - 8:30; edited 4 times in total (Reason for editing : Minimum visit per day changed to once per week)