Hi all, quitting the clan. Why?
1. Vanity. I discovered that I still don't like having to wear clan tags. It makes my pretty name look all clunky. And I don't want to have to put clan graffiti all over my server's MOTD because then I can't put anything useful there.
2. Independence. I want to be able to play and run a server without worrying about getting in trouble for doing something the clan doesn't like. No cussing? Lawl. Also I want to be allowed to give admin to people outside the clan. I miss being able to give admin to a cool person I know on my way out.
3. I'm not really getting intellectual stimulation here.
5. I can't change names without worrying about getting in trouble for not using the same name with the tag on, etc. Pain in the ass.
6. Also, even though this is supposed to not be a skill-based clan, the rules say to always have a positive ratio. Ha.
In short, I'm still solo at heart and I'll be better off getting out of here.
Don't try to refute or reassure me because I'm leaving anyway.