=SA= Sniper Alliance Clan website

An Assault Cube Clan

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Latest News : Recruitment at =SA= is OPEN. If interested, post your application in the "Recruitment" forum! | CapOne and PhaNtom members in the clan have left! | Whitelist updated

Share | 

Hello! (the topic says I have to have 7 characters, so heres some extra to make it work)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Inline
Visitor

PostSubject: Hello! (the topic says I have to have 7 characters, so heres some extra to make it work)   Tue 9 Jul - 6:05

First and formost, I'm Inline, not noobline.  Somehow I messed up my email address when registering and so now I cant activate the account or log in, if one of you guys could help me that'd be great.

Hi!  I'm Inline.  

ThePrinter told me to come say hello, so I am Wink

I played for I forget how long, and quit in the summer of 2010 because I needed to focus on school.  After a 3 year break I am back for the summer, and possibly longer.  I'm ex-DES. I left when I left AC (makes sense right?).  I'm not very good, but I have fun playing.

Hope to see you guys around!
Back to top Go down
PhaNtom
=SA= Friend

PostSubject: Re: Hello! (the topic says I have to have 7 characters, so heres some extra to make it work)   Tue 9 Jul - 6:20

Yo Inline.

GL getting invites
Back to top Go down
ShadowFlameZ
Visitor

PostSubject: Re: Hello! (the topic says I have to have 7 characters, so heres some extra to make it work)   Tue 9 Jul - 8:09

Lol PhaNtom, he didn't say anything about wanting to join (yet... Wink).
Back to top Go down
ThePrinter
M.I.A.

PostSubject: Re: Hello! (the topic says I have to have 7 characters, so heres some extra to make it work)   Wed 10 Jul - 2:00

ey Inline welcome sir!

Inline came to me in a pub and asked who was in charge of =SA=. He is looking for a nice clan to join and I told him that we have a senate but that he was more then welcome say Hi to us so he could find out if =SA= suits him. We played an inter together and allthough we were smashed by our (way too good) opponents: we had fun.

No matter if you decide to join or not: you got yourself one invite from me Inline!
Cap0ne will help you with your account issue: remove the originall Inline and change your name to Inline? Would be the best thing to do I think.

Welcome and make yourself at home

*the inter:
Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
Inline
Visitor

PostSubject: Re: Hello! (the topic says I have to have 7 characters, so heres some extra to make it work)   Wed 10 Jul - 2:08

Thanks TP!

Glad to see I'm not the only one who uses the "Horrible" setting for graphics Razz
Back to top Go down
Furios
=SA= Friend

PostSubject: Re: Hello! (the topic says I have to have 7 characters, so heres some extra to make it work)   Wed 10 Jul - 2:29

Hey Inline,
also from my side a big welcome to the forums. Smile
wow that was a very fast invite from TP Very Happy
we often hang around on TS3 (adress: looki.woop.us) or our IRC (adress: #sa-clan)
you may visit us there. Wink
gg's agaisnt .rC|
Back to top Go down
Martinator
Visitor

PostSubject: Re: Hello! (the topic says I have to have 7 characters, so heres some extra to make it work)   Wed 10 Jul - 3:13

yoo nice inter Very Happy

not bad for keeping jenifer 17-24 Very Happy

i also use horrible settings Very Happy (but thats cuz im used to them)

gl in hanging around here, sure u'll like it
Back to top Go down
Inline
Visitor

PostSubject: Re: Hello! (the topic says I have to have 7 characters, so heres some extra to make it work)   Wed 10 Jul - 14:24

Thanks Furios! I guess TP likes me a bit or something :p

GG's Marti, was fun. Maybe we should mix up the teams next time to make it a little more fair Wink
Back to top Go down
@l <@P0n3
Resigned =SA= Founding Member | =SA= Friend

PostSubject: Re: Hello! (the topic says I have to have 7 characters, so heres some extra to make it work)   Fri 12 Jul - 2:18

Hey Inline!
Late welcome to the forums!
GL getting the invites Smile

Note: account name changed Wink

-----------------------------------------------------------

Back to top Go down
Inline
Visitor

PostSubject: Re: Hello! (the topic says I have to have 7 characters, so heres some extra to make it work)   Fri 12 Jul - 8:58

I was having trouble logging in, but figured out it was changed. Thanks!
Back to top Go down
ThePrinter
M.I.A.

PostSubject: Re: Hello! (the topic says I have to have 7 characters, so heres some extra to make it work)   Fri 12 Jul - 19:59

lol yeah smart boy! Cap0ne a good thing to remind next time with changing names of less smarter people. Do they get a e-mail their name is changed?

Back to top Go down
@l <@P0n3
Resigned =SA= Founding Member | =SA= Friend

PostSubject: Re: Hello! (the topic says I have to have 7 characters, so heres some extra to make it work)   Sat 13 Jul - 2:45

Inline wrote:
I was having trouble logging in, but figured out it was changed.  Thanks!

You're welcome Smile

ThePrinter wrote:
lol yeah smart boy! Cap0ne a good thing to remind next time with changing names of less smarter people. Do they get a e-mail their name is changed?

Well usually, they post here and I inform them in the thread or in IRC/TS before making the change, but as I didn't have much time, I only updated the nick without notifying him. Sorry and glad you managed to login on your own Razz

-----------------------------------------------------------

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hello! (the topic says I have to have 7 characters, so heres some extra to make it work)   Today at 13:24

Back to top Go down

Hello! (the topic says I have to have 7 characters, so heres some extra to make it work)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
=SA= Sniper Alliance Clan website :: GENERAL (public) :: Meet&Greet-
Jump to: