=SA= Sniper Alliance Clan website

An Assault Cube Clan


 
HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Latest News : Recruitment at =SA= is OPEN. If interested, post your application in the "Recruitment" forum! | CapOne and PhaNtom members in the clan have left! | Whitelist updated


Share | 
 

 Smash (aka Red) say Hey to all =SA=

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Patron
Visitor


Messages : 111
Age : 22

PostSubject: Smash (aka Red) say Hey to all =SA=   Wed 6 Mar - 7:54

HEY ALL =SA=


--ABOUT ME--

Hi there im Smash maybe u see in game . My real name is Deniz .İm from Turkey and im 17 years old . 1 day later i have a birthday . C'mon dude's come and eat pie .İcan speak Turkish , French and English .Thanks to this, many people i can contact.İm writing this post for introducing myself, wonder your feedback's and to get idea from me.Idont know they very well but things i saw and your friendship thougst me that youre good union together (maybe i use bad english on there ).İ would like to meet all.İll like to meet new friends and enjoy the time with my friends.Okay now, in this topic i will tell my assault cube story, my weapon , maps , my clans bla bla. (Kawasaki hi dude). And finally i would like meet all of them.



--ASSAULT CUBE STORY--

İm started this game in September 2009.İn 1 year im a nooby i think .İn 2009 i play generally LSS/OSOK . İn 2009/2010 i have a my first clan name [BOPE] .When im in this clan they have a good players and nice friendship circle. İn 2010 clan is death all left game and ill exit too.2011 i play some gemas but im not good really .I started again to play the normal modes cause this.İm play all modes 2 year.İn 2013 im enter {CoE}. İn this clan i have a good friends they are good clan but clan its inactive and i search clan play normal modes active and have a good friendship cause this i write this topic .İ see in 2012 some BOPE players, they use cheat. Now im not like bope's.İn 4 year i do some maps but its not good but its fun try for fun .


--MY WEAPON-FAVORİTE MAPS--

İm use generally smg its a good and fast element for me.When i want to Usain Bolt i use AR . İ like some unoffical maps but in officalls i like play ac_desert3 ac_depot ac_werk.İlike ctf playing on this maps.İ played inter with many players =SA= and i would like to play with other players.İ see in inter good teamwork and nicely players.



--FOR CONTACT AND USED PROGRAMS--

İ use all communucation programs (Teamspeak , IRC).İll give you my informations for contact me.

Skype :denizgelez
MSN:denizzgelezz@hotmail (not allowed new members link sorry if u want i give it you )



I would like to thank everyone in advance.I would like to be a part of your family.Nice game's

Goodbye!
Au Revoir !
Görüşürüz !
Back to top Go down
Kawasaki
M.I.A.


Messages : 372
Age : 23

PostSubject: Re: Smash (aka Red) say Hey to all =SA=   Wed 6 Mar - 8:17

Finaly I found a turkish brother !
F1 for invite, I know his skill isn't perfect but trust me he wants to be better
and he play everyday Inter and hes always ready to play.

Remember Furios when he joined =SA= and look at him now he's a fuc**** beast !

F1 for invite because I know him since a week and hes very friendly
his behavior is mature and tomorrow is his birthday lol? albino

Good luck bro meet us on IRC and Teamspeak as you already do santa

btw. his Turkish and his Franch is better then his english but he works on it.
Back to top Go down
Patron
Visitor


Messages : 111
Age : 22

PostSubject: Re: Smash (aka Red) say Hey to all =SA=   Wed 6 Mar - 8:19

Kawasaki wrote:
Finaly I found a turkish brother !
F1 for invite, I know his skill isn't perfect but trust me he wants to be better
and he play everyday Inter and hes always ready to play.

Remember Furios when he joined =SA= and look at him now he's a fuc**** beast !

F1 for invite because I know him since a week and hes very friendly
his behavior is mature and tomorrow is his birthday lol? albino

Good luck bro meet us on IRC and Teamspeak as you already do santa

btw. his Turkish and his Franch is better then his english but he works on it.

Thanks for invite bro !

Like u and your skills !

İm already playing ! Ready for frag eheheheh

thank you
Back to top Go down
Million
Visitor


Messages : 444
Age : 22

PostSubject: Re: Smash (aka Red) say Hey to all =SA=   Wed 6 Mar - 8:29

Salut Smile Bienvenue

I'm french, I'm not =SA= but you can ask me for games, I think I saw you on woop's TS Smile


Smash wrote:
When i want to Usain Bolt i use AR .

xD made me laught
Back to top Go down
Patron
Visitor


Messages : 111
Age : 22

PostSubject: Re: Smash (aka Red) say Hey to all =SA=   Wed 6 Mar - 8:36

Million wrote:
Salut Smile Bienvenue

I'm french, I'm not =SA= but you can ask me for games, I think I saw you on woop's TS Smile


Smash wrote:
When i want to Usain Bolt i use AR .

xD made me laught

Nice too meet you ! Yes I'm in woop ts generally come friends channel sometimes we are speaking and play some games Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Furios
=SA= Friend


Messages : 398
Age : 18

PostSubject: Re: Smash (aka Red) say Hey to all =SA=   Wed 6 Mar - 8:55

Kawasaki wrote:
Finaly I found a turkish brother !
hehe Smile

Kawasaki wrote:
F1 for invite

F1 for INVITE ? SURE lol!

Kawasaki wrote:
Furios when he joined =SA= and look at him now he's a fuc**** beast !

:> king
Back to top Go down
ThePrinter
M.I.A.


Messages : 1750
Age : 21

PostSubject: Re: Smash (aka Red) say Hey to all =SA=   Thu 7 Mar - 2:14

Welcome man! I see that the germanside of SA is allready praising you, im curious to meet you!


Make yourself at home!
edit: Congrats with your B-day man!
Back to top Go down
Patron
Visitor


Messages : 111
Age : 22

PostSubject: Re: Smash (aka Red) say Hey to all =SA=   Thu 7 Mar - 3:06

Furios wrote:
Kawasaki wrote:
Finaly I found a turkish brother !
hehe Smile

Kawasaki wrote:
F1 for invite

F1 for INVITE ? SURE lol!

Kawasaki wrote:
Furios when he joined =SA= and look at him now he's a fuc**** beast !

:> king

Thanks for ur invite bro. Wait u in ts3 Wink .


Printer:

Thank you ! İd like too meet u too Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Furios
=SA= Friend


Messages : 398
Age : 18

PostSubject: Re: Smash (aka Red) say Hey to all =SA=   Thu 7 Mar - 5:03

Smash wrote:
Furios wrote:
Kawasaki wrote:
Finaly I found a turkish brother !
hehe Smile

Kawasaki wrote:
F1 for invite

F1 for INVITE ? SURE lol!

Kawasaki wrote:
Furios when he joined =SA= and look at him now he's a fuc**** beast !

:> king

Thanks for ur invite bro. Wait u in ts3 Wink .


Printer:

Thank you ! İd like too meet u too Very Happy


Ooh I'm soory but you haven't my Invite (yet) silent
You misunderstood something wrong.
I meant that F1 for Invite is senseless.
Either Invite or F1 but not INVITE for F1 haha Wink
Back to top Go down
Patron
Visitor


Messages : 111
Age : 22

PostSubject: Re: Smash (aka Red) say Hey to all =SA=   Thu 7 Mar - 5:10

Furios wrote:
Smash wrote:
Furios wrote:
Kawasaki wrote:
Finaly I found a turkish brother !
hehe Smile

Kawasaki wrote:
F1 for invite

F1 for INVITE ? SURE lol!

Kawasaki wrote:
Furios when he joined =SA= and look at him now he's a fuc**** beast !

:> king

Thanks for ur invite bro. Wait u in ts3 Wink .


Printer:

Thank you ! İd like too meet u too Very Happy


Ooh I'm soory but you haven't my Invite (yet) silent
You misunderstood something wrong.
I meant that F1 for Invite is senseless.
Either Invite or F1 but not INVITE for F1 haha Wink

my bad sorry i ask kawasaki he say me invited sorry for that Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Kawasaki
M.I.A.


Messages : 372
Age : 23

PostSubject: Re: Smash (aka Red) say Hey to all =SA=   Thu 7 Mar - 5:14

Furios wrote:
I meant that F1 for Invite is senseless.
Either Invite or F1 but not INVITE for F1 haha Wink

Question Question Question Question Question Question Question Question Question
I understood:
Kawasaki wrote:
F1 for invite
F1 for INVITE ? YES SURE lol!

but anyways so he needs 2 more invites to app meet him on teamspeak hes very activ.
Back to top Go down
RCJD
=SA= Member


Messages : 2203
Age : 20

PostSubject: Re: Smash (aka Red) say Hey to all =SA=   Thu 7 Mar - 5:25

Hey Smash!

I remember we played this very awesome match together:
http://sa-clan.gamerzfun.com/t1111p15-inter-clan-matches#14127

I really enjoyed reading your detailed intro! Nice to meet you = )
I LOL'ed at the Usain Bolt thing lol!
You seem like a friendly guy!

Hope to see you around,

RCJD

-----------------------------------------------------------

--RCJD

********----------------------------------------------------------------*********----------------------------------------------------------------********
*************************
=SA=RCJD
Back to top Go down
Patron
Visitor


Messages : 111
Age : 22

PostSubject: Re: Smash (aka Red) say Hey to all =SA=   Thu 7 Mar - 6:46

RCJD wrote:
Hey Smash!

I remember we played this very awesome match together:
http://sa-clan.gamerzfun.com/t1111p15-inter-clan-matches#14127

I really enjoyed reading your detailed intro! Nice to meet you = )
I LOL'ed at the Usain Bolt thing lol!
You seem like a friendly guy!

Hope to see you around,

RCJD

Nice you meet you too . Yeah I remember this inter match that was awesome ! Maybe if u want we play again later Very Happy like play with you and other good players.
Back to top Go down
Furios
=SA= Friend


Messages : 398
Age : 18

PostSubject: Re: Smash (aka Red) say Hey to all =SA=   Thu 7 Mar - 7:40

Kawasaki wrote:
Furios wrote:
I meant that F1 for Invite is senseless.
Either Invite or F1 but not INVITE for F1 haha Wink

Question Question Question Question Question Question Question Question Question
I understood:
Kawasaki wrote:
F1 for invite
F1 for INVITE ? YES SURE lol!

but anyways so he needs 2 more invites to app meet him on teamspeak hes very activ.

ahahahah
you wrote : F1 for Invite !(LOOOL)
F1 for Invite ????? Hilarious Very Happy
Either Invite or F1. But not F1 for invite.
did you get it?
Back to top Go down
RCJD
=SA= Member


Messages : 2203
Age : 20

PostSubject: Re: Smash (aka Red) say Hey to all =SA=   Thu 7 Mar - 11:41

you two are confusing everything Very Happy

Potential applicants need 3 invitations from =SA= members before they can make an official application in the Recruitment section of the forum.

To become a full =SA= member, you need to get F1's from active =SA= members.

Right now Smash has 1 out of 3 invitations, I think! (Kawasaki)

0 F1's, because you are not an applicant... yet!

*I'm sure you soon will be though once you get to know us cheers *

-----------------------------------------------------------

--RCJD

********----------------------------------------------------------------*********----------------------------------------------------------------********
*************************
=SA=RCJD
Back to top Go down
Patron
Visitor


Messages : 111
Age : 22

PostSubject: Re: Smash (aka Red) say Hey to all =SA=   Thu 7 Mar - 20:20

Furios wrote:
Kawasaki wrote:
Furios wrote:
I meant that F1 for Invite is senseless.
Either Invite or F1 but not INVITE for F1 haha Wink

Question Question Question Question Question Question Question Question Question
I understood:
Kawasaki wrote:
F1 for invite
F1 for INVITE ? YES SURE lol!

but anyways so he needs 2 more invites to app meet him on teamspeak hes very activ.

ahahahah
you wrote : F1 for Invite !(LOOOL)
F1 for Invite ????? Hilarious Very Happy
Either Invite or F1. But not F1 for invite.
did you get it?

You didint like me furios ? Very Happy lol I fee like that and feel bad Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Furios
=SA= Friend


Messages : 398
Age : 18

PostSubject: Re: Smash (aka Red) say Hey to all =SA=   Fri 8 Mar - 0:50

Smash wrote:


You didint like me furios ? Very Happy lol I fee like that and feel bad Very Happy

No I don't hate you or something. Very Happy
we should forget this posts.

atm you have 1 Invite.
You need 3 to make an application.
GL mate ! Smile
Back to top Go down
Patron
Visitor


Messages : 111
Age : 22

PostSubject: Re: Smash (aka Red) say Hey to all =SA=   Fri 8 Mar - 16:16

Furios wrote:
Smash wrote:


You didint like me furios ? Very Happy lol I fee like that and feel bad Very Happy

No I don't hate you or something. Very Happy
we should forget this posts.

atm you have 1 Invite.
You need 3 to make an application.
GL mate ! Smile



Yes I know this but seen hard nice games with you Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Kawasaki
M.I.A.


Messages : 372
Age : 23

PostSubject: Re: Smash (aka Red) say Hey to all =SA=   Sun 10 Mar - 3:53

You guys can still meet him everyday on teamspeak and ingame...
He's still ready to play every match hes always looking for training...
His english is not bad he updates his intro everyday....

I dont know why he just gets 1 invite, I'm sure its not his fault...
please pay attention
Back to top Go down
ThePrinter
M.I.A.


Messages : 1750
Age : 21

PostSubject: Re: Smash (aka Red) say Hey to all =SA=   Sun 10 Mar - 7:01

Today he earned his second invite!! Enjoy it Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Patron
Visitor


Messages : 111
Age : 22

PostSubject: Re: Smash (aka Red) say Hey to all =SA=   Sun 10 Mar - 8:11

ThePrinter wrote:
Today he earned his second invite!! Enjoy it Very Happy

Thanks for invite Printer.See you in ts3 and want play with you inter
Back to top Go down
RCJD
=SA= Member


Messages : 2203
Age : 20

PostSubject: Re: Smash (aka Red) say Hey to all =SA=   Sun 10 Mar - 9:57

TADA here's your 3/3 invite. You can go make an application in RECRUITMENT section when you're ready Wink

Hope to play with you again, and chat a bit? Very Happy

RCJD

-----------------------------------------------------------

--RCJD

********----------------------------------------------------------------*********----------------------------------------------------------------********
*************************
=SA=RCJD
Back to top Go down
Patron
Visitor


Messages : 111
Age : 22

PostSubject: Re: Smash (aka Red) say Hey to all =SA=   Sun 10 Mar - 20:37

RCJD wrote:
TADA here's your 3/3 invite. You can go make an application in RECRUITMENT section when you're ready Wink

Hope to play with you again, and chat a bit? Very Happy

RCJD

Thanks for your invite too ! 'll make an application for the nearest time.Thanks again and i open irc see you in chat ! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Smash (aka Red) say Hey to all =SA=   Today at 9:25

Back to top Go down
 
Smash (aka Red) say Hey to all =SA=
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
=SA= Sniper Alliance Clan website :: GENERAL (public) :: Meet&Greet-
Jump to: