=SA= Sniper Alliance Clan website

An Assault Cube Clan


 
HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Latest News : Recruitment at =SA= is OPEN. If interested, post your application in the "Recruitment" forum! | CapOne and PhaNtom members in the clan have left! | Whitelist updated


Share | 
 

 WalkerGr applying(again) {CANCELLED}

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
WalkerGr
=SA= Member


Messages : 398
Age : 19

PostSubject: WalkerGr applying(again) {CANCELLED}   Tue 18 Dec - 22:20

1. Which three =SA= members invited you to apply?: Comet,Cap0ne,Phantom,ThePrinter

2. Name (first name is fine): Lefteris

3. In-Game name(s) (list all): Xtreme,WalkerGr

4. Country + Timezone: Greece GMT+2

5. Age: 15

6. Gender: male

7. What good can you will bring to =SA=?: was an old member for 1 year,been through many things and changed much on the meetings(such as the 3 inv system wasn't my idea but i voted F1 :p )As always bringing fun and skills and learning the new tactics,clan matches,will rise =SA= to one of the top clans in Ac community(yes we can do it) was one of the admins (and senate in Clan and had the twitter management and mym aster was Mr_Comet

8. How long you have been playing AC?:1.5-2 years quitted for some time

9. Do you know any =SA= members?:everyone except the new.

10. Other clans you have been in? Why you left?:=SA= (wasn't interested then in Ac which was bad what i did)
11. How often/how many hours you play per day?: everyday anytime.

12. Have you ever been blacklisted? (Before/Now) Why?: no.

13. Have you read the message for applicants, the recruitment rules, and =SA= rules?: yep Smile
Skype:WalkerGr
Facebook: Lefteris Kleoudis
I like playing computer games and listening to music.Get to teamspeak 3 so the new ones will get know of me and play matches together.
Back to top Go down
Million
Visitor


Messages : 444
Age : 22

PostSubject: Re: WalkerGr applying(again) {CANCELLED}   Tue 18 Dec - 22:56

Ey good luck Razz

3 applicants at the same time o_O Very Happy

Maybe we can meet in TS3 and play some games next week Smile

Btw: Do you know me ? ^^
Back to top Go down
WalkerGr
=SA= Member


Messages : 398
Age : 19

PostSubject: Re: WalkerGr applying(again) {CANCELLED}   Tue 18 Dec - 23:36

hmm i think so but can't remember :/ but i love million ofc <3
Back to top Go down
ThePrinter
M.I.A.


Messages : 1750
Age : 21

PostSubject: Re: WalkerGr applying(again) {CANCELLED}   Wed 19 Dec - 1:58

Gl!! Hope to do some matches soon.


Reminder for all =SA=:
Dont forget the one week rule, it doesnt matter how active or familliar someone is.
Back to top Go down
RCJD
=SA= Member


Messages : 2203
Age : 20

PostSubject: Re: WalkerGr applying(again) {CANCELLED}   Wed 19 Dec - 2:15

WalkerGr wrote:

7. What good can you will bring to =SA=?: was an old member for 1 year,been through many things and changed much on the meetings(such as the 3 inv system wasn't my idea but i voted F1 :p )As always bringing fun and skills and learning the new tactics,clan matches,will rise =SA= to one of the top clans in Ac community(yes we can do it) was one of the admins (and senate in Clan and had the twitter management and mym aster was Mr_Comet

I wanted to say, Walker's list is quite humble here and he did do a lot in his year with =SA=. He was one of this clan's early members. He helped with forum modding/admin, the clan twitter, and arranging intra-clan tourny's. Was skilled and active in his prime and made his clan proud <3
Youngest ever =SA= member.

Still, as we've said earlier, we will still follow our application procedure ==> making sure we all get to know each other (again) and for you to get back into the shape of things in AssaultCube = )

And when you said it was "bad" of you to lose interest in AC, I don't agree ==> that's completely fine. Why should we continue playing a game we don't enjoy?
But are in interested in AC now? Did it change, did you miss it, or are you looking forward to the new version?

-----------------------------------------------------------

--RCJD

********----------------------------------------------------------------*********----------------------------------------------------------------********
*************************
=SA=RCJD
Back to top Go down
WalkerGr
=SA= Member


Messages : 398
Age : 19

PostSubject: Re: WalkerGr applying(again) {CANCELLED}   Wed 19 Dec - 2:19

RCJD wrote:



I wanted to say, Walker's list is quite humble here and he did do a lot in his year with =SA=. He was one of this clan's early members. He helped with forum modding/admin, the clan twitter, and arranging intra-clan tourny's. Was skilled and active in his prime and made his clan proud <3
Youngest ever =SA= member.

Still, as we've said earlier, we will still follow our application procedure ==> making sure we all get to know each other (again) and for you to get back into the shape of things in AssaultCube = )

And when you said it was "bad" of you to lose interest in AC, I don't agree ==> that's completely fine. Why should we continue playing a game we don't enjoy?
But are in interested in AC now? Did it change, did you miss it, or are you looking forward to the new version?

Thanks for the kind words <3
and yeah i missed it. Fragging unarmed having fun with clan matches Smile and of course the reason im back is =SA=.
Back to top Go down
Faron
=SA= Member | Janitor


Messages : 927
Age : 20

PostSubject: Re: WalkerGr applying(again) {CANCELLED}   Wed 19 Dec - 12:50

F1

-----------------------------------------------------------

RCJD wrote:
Get used to it. It's Faron da Janitor after all Razz
Back to top Go down
@l <@P0n3
Resigned =SA= Founding Member | =SA= Friend


Messages : 1561

PostSubject: Re: WalkerGr applying(again) {CANCELLED}   Thu 20 Dec - 9:44

Just crossed WalkerGr
We had 1 and a half game. He won 1st round on DM desert which was my pick. And then on second round, i kept having power cuts (there is a storm messing around with my electricity). So I forfeited, but i think we were at around same score on his pick (SURV Douze).
Then, we talked a little in IRC. I believe you might want to read what we said:

Code:

[00:17]  <Cap0ne>  /connect hlin.woop.us 7999 match

>.< Power Cut just after the 1st round >.<

[00:17]  <Cap0ne> sry
[00:17]  <Cap0ne> power cut
[00:17]  <Cap0ne> i'm back on server
[00:17]  <WalkerGr> :D

>.< Another power cut in middle of 2nd round >.<

[00:17]  <Cap0ne> i'm so sorry
[00:17]  <Cap0ne> another power cut
[00:17]  <Cap0ne> there's a storm over me
[00:17]  <WalkerGr> all fine bro :) we end 17-17
[00:18]  <Cap0ne> i think it's the storm which is f**king everything
[00:18]  <Cap0ne> u got screenie?
[00:18]  <WalkerGr> oh sheeze :D
[00:18]  <WalkerGr> nope
[00:18]  <Cap0ne> anyways, i forfeit
[00:18]  <Cap0ne> i cannot play in these conditions
[00:18]  <Cap0ne> u deserve  the win
[00:18]  <Cap0ne> but to get my F1
[00:19]  <Cap0ne> u'd need more than beat me :P
[00:19]  <Cap0ne> i wanna ask u something
[00:19]  <Cap0ne> and would like an honnest answer
[00:19]  <WalkerGr> ask anything
[00:19]  <Cap0ne> well, u left the clan because u lost interest in AC
[00:19]  <WalkerGr> true
[00:19]  <Cap0ne> but imo you could have stayed =SA+ even if away
[00:20]  <Cap0ne> so this time, i'm wondering
[00:20]  <Cap0ne> if
[00:20]  <WalkerGr> i would lose my interest again?
[00:20]  <Cap0ne> if you again sometime lose interest in AC, would u stay with us
[00:20]  <Cap0ne> i mean, sometimes i play less AC
[00:20]  <Cap0ne> or too busy with work
[00:20]  <Cap0ne> but finally i'm still =SA=
[00:20]  <Cap0ne> and won't leave
[00:21]  <Cap0ne> i keep my broz informed of what i'm doing, but that's it
[00:21]  <Cap0ne> in AC or out AC i'm =SA=
[00:21]  <Cap0ne> if u see what i mean
[00:21]  <WalkerGr> and my answer: i managed to stay for 1 year in =SA= and it was my bad to leave before my b-day and i regret my decision
[00:21]  <Cap0ne> anyone is allowed to have other interests and duties in real life
[00:21]  <Cap0ne> but i didn't really understand ur decision to leave
[00:21]  <Cap0ne> imo u could have stayed
[00:22]  <WalkerGr> didn't think straight back then.
[00:22]  <Cap0ne> (unless u have other reasons than losing interest in AC, more personal, which i could understand aswell)
[00:22]  <Cap0ne> ok :)
[00:22]  <WalkerGr> nah no personal reasons
[00:22]  <Cap0ne> do u agree with me?
[00:23]  <Cap0ne> that you could have stayed =SA=, even if away
[00:23]  <WalkerGr> yes and im dumb for quitting the clan
[00:23]  <Cap0ne> like instead of posting resignation, u could have posted, i'm gonna be on a long-term leave, but i wanna stay in the clan
[00:23]  <WalkerGr> indeed..and i regret that now.
[00:23]  <WalkerGr> and then
[00:23]  <Cap0ne> well thanks for answers
[00:23]  <Cap0ne> whenever u think again of resignation
[00:23]  <Cap0ne> come to me
[00:24]  <Cap0ne> (hope it won't happen tho lol)
[00:24]  <WalkerGr> :D thats what im guessing i did the same mistake once i won't make it twice
[00:24]  <Cap0ne> and i hope i will help u make the right decision
[00:24]  <Cap0ne> :)
[00:24]  <Cap0ne> ^^
[00:24]  <Cap0ne> good to know
[00:24]  <WalkerGr> now im an applicant again judged by my old mates :D
[00:25]  <Cap0ne> do u mind if i post this little log in ur app
[00:25]  <Cap0ne> it only could give u credits
[00:25]  <WalkerGr> no problem
[00:25]  <Cap0ne> :)
[00:25]  <WalkerGr> :)
[00:25]  <Cap0ne> will do
[00:25]  <WalkerGr> wanna know why i didn't check my resignation post or forums?
[00:26]  <WalkerGr> because i was afraid that you and all others will be mad at me thinking: "he is a new core member and leaves?wth"
[00:26]  <WalkerGr> for real.

I'll wait the 1 week time to give my vote, but thanks for your answers Walker.

-----------------------------------------------------------

Back to top Go down
WalkerGr
=SA= Member


Messages : 398
Age : 19

PostSubject: Re: WalkerGr applying(again) {CANCELLED}   Thu 20 Dec - 10:00

@l <@P0n3 wrote:
Just crossed WalkerGr
We had 1 and a half game. He won 1st round on DM desert which was my pick. And then on second round, i kept having power cuts (there is a storm messing around with my electricity). So I forfeited, but i think we were at around same score on his pick (SURV Douze).
Then, we talked a little in IRC. I believe you might want to read what we said:

Code:

[00:17]  <Cap0ne>  /connect hlin.woop.us 7999 match

>.< Power Cut just after the 1st round >.<

[00:17]  <Cap0ne> sry
[00:17]  <Cap0ne> power cut
[00:17]  <Cap0ne> i'm back on server
[00:17]  <WalkerGr> :D

>.< Another power cut in middle of 2nd round >.<

[00:17]  <Cap0ne> i'm so sorry
[00:17]  <Cap0ne> another power cut
[00:17]  <Cap0ne> there's a storm over me
[00:17]  <WalkerGr> all fine bro :) we end 17-17
[00:18]  <Cap0ne> i think it's the storm which is f**king everything
[00:18]  <Cap0ne> u got screenie?
[00:18]  <WalkerGr> oh sheeze :D
[00:18]  <WalkerGr> nope
[00:18]  <Cap0ne> anyways, i forfeit
[00:18]  <Cap0ne> i cannot play in these conditions
[00:18]  <Cap0ne> u deserve  the win
[00:18]  <Cap0ne> but to get my F1
[00:19]  <Cap0ne> u'd need more than beat me :P
[00:19]  <Cap0ne> i wanna ask u something
[00:19]  <Cap0ne> and would like an honnest answer
[00:19]  <WalkerGr> ask anything
[00:19]  <Cap0ne> well, u left the clan because u lost interest in AC
[00:19]  <WalkerGr> true
[00:19]  <Cap0ne> but imo you could have stayed =SA+ even if away
[00:20]  <Cap0ne> so this time, i'm wondering
[00:20]  <Cap0ne> if
[00:20]  <WalkerGr> i would lose my interest again?
[00:20]  <Cap0ne> if you again sometime lose interest in AC, would u stay with us
[00:20]  <Cap0ne> i mean, sometimes i play less AC
[00:20]  <Cap0ne> or too busy with work
[00:20]  <Cap0ne> but finally i'm still =SA=
[00:20]  <Cap0ne> and won't leave
[00:21]  <Cap0ne> i keep my broz informed of what i'm doing, but that's it
[00:21]  <Cap0ne> in AC or out AC i'm =SA=
[00:21]  <Cap0ne> if u see what i mean
[00:21]  <WalkerGr> and my answer: i managed to stay for 1 year in =SA= and it was my bad to leave before my b-day and i regret my decision
[00:21]  <Cap0ne> anyone is allowed to have other interests and duties in real life
[00:21]  <Cap0ne> but i didn't really understand ur decision to leave
[00:21]  <Cap0ne> imo u could have stayed
[00:22]  <WalkerGr> didn't think straight back then.
[00:22]  <Cap0ne> (unless u have other reasons than losing interest in AC, more personal, which i could understand aswell)
[00:22]  <Cap0ne> ok :)
[00:22]  <WalkerGr> nah no personal reasons
[00:22]  <Cap0ne> do u agree with me?
[00:23]  <Cap0ne> that you could have stayed =SA=, even if away
[00:23]  <WalkerGr> yes and im dumb for quitting the clan
[00:23]  <Cap0ne> like instead of posting resignation, u could have posted, i'm gonna be on a long-term leave, but i wanna stay in the clan
[00:23]  <WalkerGr> indeed..and i regret that now.
[00:23]  <WalkerGr> and then
[00:23]  <Cap0ne> well thanks for answers
[00:23]  <Cap0ne> whenever u think again of resignation
[00:23]  <Cap0ne> come to me
[00:24]  <Cap0ne> (hope it won't happen tho lol)
[00:24]  <WalkerGr> :D thats what im guessing i did the same mistake once i won't make it twice
[00:24]  <Cap0ne> and i hope i will help u make the right decision
[00:24]  <Cap0ne> :)
[00:24]  <Cap0ne> ^^
[00:24]  <Cap0ne> good to know
[00:24]  <WalkerGr> now im an applicant again judged by my old mates :D
[00:25]  <Cap0ne> do u mind if i post this little log in ur app
[00:25]  <Cap0ne> it only could give u credits
[00:25]  <WalkerGr> no problem
[00:25]  <Cap0ne> :)
[00:25]  <WalkerGr> :)
[00:25]  <Cap0ne> will do
[00:25]  <WalkerGr> wanna know why i didn't check my resignation post or forums?
[00:26]  <WalkerGr> because i was afraid that you and all others will be mad at me thinking: "he is a new core member and leaves?wth"
[00:26]  <WalkerGr> for real.

I'll wait the 1 week time to give my vote, but thanks for your answers Walker.

Was good matches mate Smile,glad that i found ya on irc and played despite the bad wheather,enjoyed talking with ya Smile we can play more later Smile
Back to top Go down
Faron
=SA= Member | Janitor


Messages : 927
Age : 20

PostSubject: Re: WalkerGr applying(again) {CANCELLED}   Fri 21 Dec - 2:21

Faron8 wrote:
F1

F1 in a week, I reserve the right to revoke it at any time, under any circumstance.

Does this fall under your rule?

-----------------------------------------------------------

RCJD wrote:
Get used to it. It's Faron da Janitor after all Razz
Back to top Go down
RCJD
=SA= Member


Messages : 2203
Age : 20

PostSubject: Re: WalkerGr applying(again) {CANCELLED}   Fri 21 Dec - 3:10

Faron8 wrote:
Faron8 wrote:
F1

F1 in a week, I reserve the right to revoke it at any time, under any circumstance.

Does this fall under your rule?

The reason there is a week before voting is so members can make sure they are almost 100% about their vote and won't change their mind. Very Happy

-----------------------------------------------------------

--RCJD

********----------------------------------------------------------------*********----------------------------------------------------------------********
*************************
=SA=RCJD
Back to top Go down
Faron
=SA= Member | Janitor


Messages : 927
Age : 20

PostSubject: Re: WalkerGr applying(again) {CANCELLED}   Fri 21 Dec - 6:13

RCJD wrote:
Faron8 wrote:
Faron8 wrote:
F1

F1 in a week, I reserve the right to revoke it at any time, under any circumstance.

Does this fall under your rule?

The reason there is a week before voting is so members can make sure they are almost 100% about their vote and won't change their mind. Very Happy

And so far nothing has (except that he plays CoD...)

-----------------------------------------------------------

RCJD wrote:
Get used to it. It's Faron da Janitor after all Razz
Back to top Go down
WalkerGr
=SA= Member


Messages : 398
Age : 19

PostSubject: Re: WalkerGr applying(again) {CANCELLED}   Sat 29 Dec - 0:54

So...family on =SA= as anyone read the red thingy that cap0ne posted i got problems with my parents.
my dad isn't living with me since the day school closed 21 December.so they are breaking up for good ..I'll take a leave for the time being to think what will happen if i choose to live with one or another. My dad Or my Mum? so yes i say that public because i trust saying that.
full of badluck..

i'll see ya soon after all is solved
Back to top Go down
Sonic
Visitor


Messages : 246
Age : 27

PostSubject: Re: WalkerGr applying(again) {CANCELLED}   Sat 29 Dec - 15:02

Walker, I come from a home split when I was six, and before that I was adopted, so I think I can understand a little of what you might be going through. Just don't ever think you are responsible for anything that they decide, and don't ever feel guilty for choosing, trust me, letting them make that choice is worse (it's what mine did), I never forgave them for taking that right away from me. bretthibbard@icloud.com
Back to top Go down
RCJD
=SA= Member


Messages : 2203
Age : 20

PostSubject: Re: WalkerGr applying(again) {CANCELLED}   Sat 29 Dec - 17:37

Walker,

It goes without saying that you have priorities to work out in your real life and that we would never want to give you any unnecessary burden. Don't worry a thing about this re-application - come back when the time is right and I'm sure we'll welcome your return just the same.

Stay tough bro, and keep on walking!

-----------------------------------------------------------

--RCJD

********----------------------------------------------------------------*********----------------------------------------------------------------********
*************************
=SA=RCJD
Back to top Go down
ThePrinter
M.I.A.


Messages : 1750
Age : 21

PostSubject: Re: WalkerGr applying(again) {CANCELLED}   Sat 29 Dec - 19:03

All the best Walker!

Any choice you make is right. I have no idea how difficult it must be but I do know you need to take all the time you need.
Trust me: we will be here for some time waitin' for ya!

Take Care bro!


Back to top Go down
Comet
=SA= Founding Member + Senate | Twitter Manager


Messages : 1180
Age : 34

PostSubject: Re: WalkerGr applying(again) {CANCELLED}   Sat 29 Dec - 23:56

It is very unfortunate about your parents making that decision and your life in a complicated situation. Like others have said, you have to make a choice and decide for the future now. This clan has always put real life issues towards top priority and this situation warrants that. Take the time you need and dont worry about the clan as we "will be here" when you come back and you can be back once all is settled in its place. Dont rush making decisions and we are here for you if you need us. Take care bro.

-----------------------------------------------------------



You either die a hero, or you live long enough to see yourself become the villain. I can do those things because I'm not a hero, not like Dent. I killed those people. That's what I can be. - Batman
Back to top Go down
Faron
=SA= Member | Janitor


Messages : 927
Age : 20

PostSubject: Re: WalkerGr applying(again) {CANCELLED}   Sun 30 Dec - 6:17

lolparents, get a job, rent an apartment.

-----------------------------------------------------------

RCJD wrote:
Get used to it. It's Faron da Janitor after all Razz
Back to top Go down
ThePrinter
M.I.A.


Messages : 1750
Age : 21

PostSubject: Re: WalkerGr applying(again) {CANCELLED}   Sun 30 Dec - 10:11

Faron8 wrote:
lolparents, get a job, rent an apartment.


Seriously? The kid is 15 and is going to a hard time.. I dont think Walker minds but you got know you can't always make fun of situations Faron..
Back to top Go down
Sonic
Visitor


Messages : 246
Age : 27

PostSubject: Re: WalkerGr applying(again) {CANCELLED}   Sun 30 Dec - 14:05

hey maybe the economy will pick up and unemployment will drop below 10% for the first time in half a decade. Maybe the number of people in their twenties who have to live at home will fall below 50%. Maybe congress won't screw us over again (probably will.) The point is, "get a job" might be the most discordant group of words anyone hears.
Back to top Go down
Faron
=SA= Member | Janitor


Messages : 927
Age : 20

PostSubject: Re: WalkerGr applying(again) {CANCELLED}   Sun 30 Dec - 15:54

ThePrinter wrote:
Faron8 wrote:
lolparents, get a job, rent an apartment.


Seriously? The kid is 15 and is going to a hard time.. I dont think Walker minds but you got know you can't always make fun of situations Faron..

I was actually halfway 25% serious. If I dropped out of school and worked full time at my current job I could do it. Bu

-----------------------------------------------------------

RCJD wrote:
Get used to it. It's Faron da Janitor after all Razz
Back to top Go down
WalkerGr
=SA= Member


Messages : 398
Age : 19

PostSubject: Re: WalkerGr applying(again) {CANCELLED}   Fri 4 Jan - 6:50

Thank you all for the support Smile appreciate it from you. i'll try to be back as soon as possible
Back to top Go down
Skorpion
M.I.A.


Messages : 474
Age : 22

PostSubject: Re: WalkerGr applying(again) {CANCELLED}   Tue 29 Jan - 11:08

honestly, if a member wants a break, and comes back i see no point on giving him an F1 and opening my arms to them. I only have problems with people who abandon us to join a better clan, when their fairytale, or quest is ripped to join "the so called best clan" these people i honestly refer to as frogs on lilly pads, they have honestly no bond to the clan but only use it as a stepping stone to cross the river to achieve the so called "best clan." getting back to walkerGR though... i he has but in a significant amount of effort, and has been a wonderful tribute, all he wanted was a break, to me all he wants (refering to RCJD) is a lunch break in the shop clan of =SA= and there is nothing wrong with it, he has deserved it. (this is my opinion).
Back to top Go down
RCJD
=SA= Member


Messages : 2203
Age : 20

PostSubject: Re: WalkerGr applying(again) {CANCELLED}   Tue 29 Jan - 11:43

Skorpion, Walker retired from =SA= last year because he stopped playing AC O_o
He didn't leave for some other clan...


-----------------------------------------------------------

--RCJD

********----------------------------------------------------------------*********----------------------------------------------------------------********
*************************
=SA=RCJD
Back to top Go down
Skorpion
M.I.A.


Messages : 474
Age : 22

PostSubject: Re: WalkerGr applying(again) {CANCELLED}   Tue 29 Jan - 12:50

i was refering to someone else sorry for confusion. with that leave clan etc...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: WalkerGr applying(again) {CANCELLED}   Today at 3:18

Back to top Go down
 
WalkerGr applying(again) {CANCELLED}
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
=SA= Sniper Alliance Clan website :: GENERAL (public) :: Recruitment :: Cancelled or Denied-
Jump to: