=SA= Sniper Alliance Clan website

An Assault Cube Clan


 
HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Latest News : Recruitment at =SA= is OPEN. If interested, post your application in the "Recruitment" forum! | CapOne and PhaNtom members in the clan have left! | Whitelist updated


Share | 
 

 Its another Miracle!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
RCJD
=SA= Member


Messages : 2203

PostSubject: Re: Its another Miracle!   Sun 25 Nov - 9:43

Kawasaki wrote:
ShadowFlameZ wrote:
Kawasaki wrote:
Faron8 wrote:
Kawasaki wrote:
Good Luck with FyD hope it will die soon so you can come back Smile

It died, do you still want him back?
yes

Lol. Because he skilled player amirite?

exactly cat

I don't want him at all lol
Back to top Go down
Faron
=SA= Member | Janitor


Messages : 927

PostSubject: Re: Its another Miracle!   Mon 26 Nov - 5:29

You mean he only got a temp ban?
Back to top Go down
ShadowFlameZ
Visitor


Messages : 677

PostSubject: Re: Its another Miracle!   Mon 26 Nov - 6:23

For hacking? A blacklist is always 3 months. It's a matter of getting the respect of the people back that takes longer.
Back to top Go down
Faron
=SA= Member | Janitor


Messages : 927
Age : 20

PostSubject: Re: Its another Miracle!   Mon 26 Nov - 8:46

ShadowFlameZ wrote:
For hacking? A blacklist is always 3 months. It's a matter of getting the respect of the people back that takes longer.

That sucks. Should be perma.

-----------------------------------------------------------

RCJD wrote:
Get used to it. It's Faron da Janitor after all Razz
Back to top Go down
RCJD
=SA= Member


Messages : 2203
Age : 20

PostSubject: Re: Its another Miracle!   Sun 2 Dec - 16:31

Lol, on Day 1 - the way he talked, his IP, his strange absence and return, his clan hopping - I guessed he was NoVa/Qontrol/[list of 10000 other names].

I posted on his Introduction asking if he was Qontrol. How retarded of me. What was I expecting as a response?

His reply:
Dear RCJD,

May I ask Why you think I am Qontrol? I'm a bit upset that you think I am a player that go's from clan to clan like that(clicks finger).

Naive RCJD... I PM'ed back, apologizing for my sudden accusation.

I deleted my post on his Introduction.

Shortly after my suspicions he starts some new clan FyD.

FyD falls apart for obvious reasons.

Then this:

See this:
http://forum.cubers.net/thread-6108-page-3.html

Oh, isn't this Qontrol's 2nd or 3rd time trying to apply here? *sigh*

-----------------------------------------------------------

--RCJD

********----------------------------------------------------------------*********----------------------------------------------------------------********
*************************
=SA=RCJD
Back to top Go down
ShadowFlameZ
Visitor


Messages : 677
Age : 22

PostSubject: Re: Its another Miracle!   Mon 3 Dec - 1:13

Hurray for clever RCJD.
Back to top Go down
RCJD
=SA= Member


Messages : 2203
Age : 20

PostSubject: Re: Its another Miracle!   Mon 3 Dec - 4:49

ShadowFlameZ wrote:
Hurray for clever RCJD.

not really, twice he has lied to me when I asked if he's Qontrol, twice I believed him Smile
stupid RCJD more like it.

Anyways, among "clan-hopper", "multi-faced", and "liar", he now gets a new reputation - "cheater"!

-----------------------------------------------------------

--RCJD

********----------------------------------------------------------------*********----------------------------------------------------------------********
*************************
=SA=RCJD
Back to top Go down
ThePrinter
M.I.A.


Messages : 1750
Age : 21

PostSubject: Re: Its another Miracle!   Mon 3 Dec - 6:02

RCJD wrote:
ShadowFlameZ wrote:
Hurray for clever RCJD.

not really, twice he has lied to me when I asked if he's Qontrol, twice I believed him Smile
stupid RCJD more like it.

Anyways, among "clan-hopper", "multi-faced", and "liar", he now gets a new reputation - "cheater"!

These types of players go often to the same partys. The only thing missing on this list is: 'Brasilian' x-D Jk, I hope no-one is offended? Razz
Back to top Go down
RCJD
=SA= Member


Messages : 2203
Age : 20

PostSubject: Re: Its another Miracle!   Mon 3 Dec - 6:19

ThePrinter wrote:
RCJD wrote:
ShadowFlameZ wrote:
Hurray for clever RCJD.

not really, twice he has lied to me when I asked if he's Qontrol, twice I believed him Smile
stupid RCJD more like it.

Anyways, among "clan-hopper", "multi-faced", and "liar", he now gets a new reputation - "cheater"!

These types of players go often to the same partys. The only thing missing on this list is: 'Brasilian' x-D Jk, I hope no-one is offended? Razz

jajajajajajaj kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk
But there are some really nice Brasilian players on AC too Wink

-----------------------------------------------------------

--RCJD

********----------------------------------------------------------------*********----------------------------------------------------------------********
*************************
=SA=RCJD
Back to top Go down
ShadowFlameZ
Visitor


Messages : 677
Age : 22

PostSubject: Re: Its another Miracle!   Mon 3 Dec - 6:33

Yes, like my lover Faron8.
Back to top Go down
ThePrinter
M.I.A.


Messages : 1750
Age : 21

PostSubject: Re: Its another Miracle!   Mon 3 Dec - 7:27

I know, it's sad these hackers give Brasil such a bad name Wink, it's a wonderfull country actually
Back to top Go down
RCJD
=SA= Member


Messages : 2203
Age : 20

PostSubject: Re: Its another Miracle!   Mon 3 Dec - 9:56

ThePrinter wrote:
I know, it's sad these hackers give Brasil such a bad name Wink, it's a wonderfull country actually

I think YourSister made a pie graph on the AC Forum... I'm not sure where the data came from (is it accurate?) but there are more American hackers than Brazilians... however, the % of all Brazilian players that hack is higher.

-----------------------------------------------------------

--RCJD

********----------------------------------------------------------------*********----------------------------------------------------------------********
*************************
=SA=RCJD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Its another Miracle!   Today at 3:22

Back to top Go down
 
Its another Miracle!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
=SA= Sniper Alliance Clan website :: GENERAL (public) :: Meet&Greet-
Jump to: