=SA= Sniper Alliance Clan website

An Assault Cube Clan


 
HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Latest News : Recruitment at =SA= is OPEN. If interested, post your application in the "Recruitment" forum! | CapOne and PhaNtom members in the clan have left! | Whitelist updated


Share | 
 

 Happy-B day Shadow-Flames!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
ThePrinter
M.I.A.


Messages : 1750
Age : 21

PostSubject: Happy-B day Shadow-Flames!   Wed 12 Sep - 9:28

As 'friend of =SA=' I think you deserve this thread.


I hope you had an awesome day!!
Back to top Go down
RCJD
=SA= Member


Messages : 2203
Age : 20

PostSubject: Re: Happy-B day Shadow-Flames!   Wed 12 Sep - 11:04

Is he really 18? =D
Happy Birthday, ShadowZ!

Best,
RCJD

-----------------------------------------------------------

--RCJD

********----------------------------------------------------------------*********----------------------------------------------------------------********
*************************
=SA=RCJD
Back to top Go down
Faron
=SA= Member | Janitor


Messages : 927
Age : 20

PostSubject: Re: Happy-B day Shadow-Flames!   Wed 12 Sep - 13:16

RCJD wrote:
Is he really 18? =D
Happy Birthday, ShadowZ!

Best,
RCJD

WAHT?! But he acts like he's 12.

-----------------------------------------------------------

RCJD wrote:
Get used to it. It's Faron da Janitor after all Razz
Back to top Go down
Million
Visitor


Messages : 444
Age : 22

PostSubject: Re: Happy-B day Shadow-Flames!   Wed 12 Sep - 16:38

H-B man Razz
Back to top Go down
Furios
=SA= Friend


Messages : 398
Age : 18

PostSubject: Re: Happy-B day Shadow-Flames!   Wed 12 Sep - 23:45

Congratz Mate ! Smile
Have a nice day.
Back to top Go down
phantom1
M.I.A.


Messages : 205
Age : 19

PostSubject: Re: Happy-B day Shadow-Flames!   Thu 13 Sep - 7:07

Happy Birthday shad!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
ShadowFlameZ
Visitor


Messages : 677
Age : 22

PostSubject: Re: Happy-B day Shadow-Flames!   Fri 14 Sep - 14:27

Le me awakens from his AC hiatus / slumber to check some AC related forums and notices this thread
Le me does a spit take.

Lol it's not my birthday. I don't use my real bday for forums. Sorry to disappoint xD.
But thanks for the nice wishes.
Back to top Go down
Faron
=SA= Member | Janitor


Messages : 927
Age : 20

PostSubject: Re: Happy-B day Shadow-Flames!   Fri 14 Sep - 14:29

ShadowFlameZ wrote:
Le me awakens from his AC hiatus / slumber to check some AC related forums and notices this thread
Le me does a spit take.

Lol it's not my birthday. I don't use my real bday for forums. Sorry to disappoint xD.
But thanks for the nice wishes.

HORY SHIET! YOUR MOMMY TOLD YOU NOT TO GIVE OUT PERSONAL INFORMATION ON THE INTERNET!

HEY GUIS, I'M NOT ACTUALLY 16, HUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUE

/caps

-----------------------------------------------------------

RCJD wrote:
Get used to it. It's Faron da Janitor after all Razz
Back to top Go down
ShadowFlameZ
Visitor


Messages : 677
Age : 22

PostSubject: Re: Happy-B day Shadow-Flames!   Fri 14 Sep - 14:32

kkkkkkkkkkk
Back to top Go down
RCJD
=SA= Member


Messages : 2203
Age : 20

PostSubject: Re: Happy-B day Shadow-Flames!   Fri 14 Sep - 14:33

Faron8 wrote:
ShadowFlameZ wrote:
Le me awakens from his AC hiatus / slumber to check some AC related forums and notices this thread
Le me does a spit take.

Lol it's not my birthday. I don't use my real bday for forums. Sorry to disappoint xD.
But thanks for the nice wishes.

HORY SHIET! YOUR MOMMY TOLD YOU NOT TO GIVE OUT PERSONAL INFORMATION ON THE INTERNET!

HEY GUIS, I'M NOT ACTUALLY 16, HUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUE

/caps

Yes my mommy told me that too! I'm actually 45 (:
I still live with her and my daddy.

-----------------------------------------------------------

--RCJD

********----------------------------------------------------------------*********----------------------------------------------------------------********
*************************
=SA=RCJD
Back to top Go down
Million
Visitor


Messages : 444
Age : 22

PostSubject: Re: Happy-B day Shadow-Flames!   Fri 14 Sep - 16:21

Trolled xD
Back to top Go down
phantom1
M.I.A.


Messages : 205
Age : 19

PostSubject: Re: Happy-B day Shadow-Flames!   Sat 15 Sep - 9:19

Shad doesnt give his information to anyone, i dont think his name d.o.b or location is known by anyone
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Happy-B day Shadow-Flames!   Today at 13:23

Back to top Go down
 
Happy-B day Shadow-Flames!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
=SA= Sniper Alliance Clan website :: GENERAL (public) :: News :: Statements & Greets-
Jump to: