=SA= Sniper Alliance Clan website

An Assault Cube Clan

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Latest News : Recruitment at =SA= is OPEN. If interested, post your application in the "Recruitment" forum! | CapOne and PhaNtom members in the clan have left! | Whitelist updated

Share | 

apology

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
ThePrinter
M.I.A.

PostSubject: apology   Sat 30 Jun - 3:04

Sorry guys

The past week/few days I started several cm or inters and then I had to say sorry because I had to leave.

I always hate when someone leaves in the middle of a game or just before we start and now im doing it myself: SORRY

I promise you guys to look better at the time and I promise once it's weekend/vacation: I'm all urs! I can play cm untill I die. (and because im unkillable I can play forever Razz)

sorry
=SA=ThePrinter
Back to top Go down
Comet
=SA= Founding Member + Senate | Twitter Manager

PostSubject: Re: apology   Sun 1 Jul - 4:10

I know how it feels. Thats why we should plan alot more in advance if anything can ruin our cm. Ive had to leave before the cm due to lunch calls alot of times before. Embarassed

-----------------------------------------------------------

You either die a hero, or you live long enough to see yourself become the villain. I can do those things because I'm not a hero, not like Dent. I killed those people. That's what I can be. - Batman
Back to top Go down

apology
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
=SA= Sniper Alliance Clan website :: GENERAL (public) :: News-
Jump to: