=SA= Sniper Alliance Clan website

An Assault Cube Clan


 
HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Latest News : Recruitment at =SA= is OPEN. If interested, post your application in the "Recruitment" forum! | CapOne and PhaNtom members in the clan have left! | Whitelist updated


Share | 
 

 W@rr!0r's Application

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
W@rr!0r
Visitor


Messages : 11

PostSubject: Re:W@rr!0r's App   Sun 18 Mar - 14:03

Thanks Faron8- and OpTic he was just really annoying and was trolling on me. I got really mad but you guys have taught me that this behavior could end an application process. For as long I play AC I will never kick/ban players because they annoying but instead go to a different server.
Back to top Go down
RCJD
=SA= Member


Messages : 2203

PostSubject: Re: W@rr!0r's Application   Sun 18 Mar - 17:56

Why the hell do we have either of you here >.>

Not gonna get an invite from me, as you don't appear mature enough, even if Viking was trolling you and it was "just once". Plus, you couldn't spell my name

Sad
Back to top Go down
Skorpion
M.I.A.


Messages : 474

PostSubject: Re: W@rr!0r's Application   Sun 18 Mar - 18:01

W@rr!0r wrote:
I just wanted to see if I could have the possiblitliy of joining =SA= and to see my chances. I did not want to apply directly for both I want to see if I am eligible for recruiting in =SA=. And Mr.OpTic I am not an 'ass in pubs'. I know many players who have similar names as me such as w@rr!0r and [HTN]Warrior.

well you should know that your possibility of joining a clan and then applying to another 0-100 we dont take applicants who are applying to other clans
Back to top Go down
ThePrinter
M.I.A.


Messages : 1750
Age : 21

PostSubject: Re: W@rr!0r's Application   Sun 18 Mar - 19:36

I just want to know:

WHERE DO YOU WANT TO APPLY???


SA or TyD


@optic: ok np man, I can live without
Back to top Go down
Skorpion
M.I.A.


Messages : 474
Age : 22

PostSubject: Re: W@rr!0r's Application   Sun 18 Mar - 20:29

Hello warrior i would like you to play a game of mine, faron has played it before and is called
"spot the specific word in the sentence" and your word is F1, if you find that word you will


F2 F2 F2 F2 F2 F2 F2 F2 F2 F2 F2 F2 F2 F2 F2 F2 F2 F2 F2 F2 F2 F2
F2 F2 F2 F2 F2 F2 F2 F2 F2 F2 F2 F2 F2 F2 F2 F2 F2 F2 F2 F2 F2 F2
F2 F2 F2 F2 F2 F2 F2 F2 F2 F2 F2 F2 F2 F2 F2 F2 F2 F2 F2 F2 F2 F2
F2 F2 F2 F2 F2 F2 F2 F2 F2 F2 F2 F2 F2 F2 F2 F2 F2 F2 F2 F2 F2 F2
F2 F2 F2 F2 F2 F2 F2 F2 F2 F2 F2 F2 F2 F2 F2 F2 F2 F2 F2 F2 F2 F2
F2 F2 F2 F2 F2 F2 F2 F2 F2 F2 F2 F2 F2 F2 F2 F2 F2 F2 F2 F2 F2 F2
F2 F2 F2 F2 F2 F2 F2 F2 F2 F2 F2 F2 F2 F2 F2 F2 F2 F2 F2 F2 F2 F2
F2 F2 F2 F2 F2 F2 F2 F2 F2 F2 F2 F2 F2 F2 F2 F2 F2 F2 F2 F2 F2 F2
F2 F2 F2 F2 F2 F2 F2 F2 F2 F2 F2 F2 F2 F2 F2 F2 F2 F2 F2 F2 F2 F2
F2 F2 F2 F2 F2 F2 F2 F2 F2 F2 F2 F2 F2 F2 F2 F2 F2 F2 F2 F2 F2 F2

@ Warrior you are lying, this is not your first time for abuse kicking
in our previous clan you also disrespected the members, talking behind
our backs, it still looks like your attitude has not much improved so you
will not receive my invite.







Back to top Go down
SFred
Banned


Messages : 26
Age : 22

PostSubject: Re: W@rr!0r's Application   Sun 18 Mar - 21:06

Faron8- wrote:

I'm 14.

And look at you. Your attitude would get you beaten up in real life. If you acctually do behave like this in real life to, I hope you'll one day get beaten up close to death, hopefully that will give you perspective on things. What's hilarious is that you're a tough boy but you acctually seem to lack any kind of skill on this game. You're 14. You're too dumb to understand that you're a twat. Oh, and don't tell me I'm "a twat to", that just makes me laugh.


OpTic - Your name is a tag abuse. OpTic Nation have said themself that they dislike fanboys and it's not hard to understand why. Usually these fanboys are 12 years old and doesn't know better, but you're not 12. It's funny how you expect to be respected with a name like this. You're a disgrace to cod. If you want anyone to take you seriously, change name.

mad yet?
Back to top Go down
Skorpion
M.I.A.


Messages : 474
Age : 22

PostSubject: Re: W@rr!0r's Application   Sun 18 Mar - 21:38

close thread now!!
Back to top Go down
ThePrinter
M.I.A.


Messages : 1750
Age : 21

PostSubject: Re: W@rr!0r's Application   Sun 18 Mar - 21:45


First:

W@rr!0r you have been REJECTED


Secondly:

@admin: PLZ remove SFred's account. He is no longer welcome to our website

@SFred: We can't let u swear at our familly. PLZ F**k off and never show ur face again.. I would never stand and watch someone call my brother a twat!!
Back to top Go down
Skorpion
M.I.A.


Messages : 474
Age : 22

PostSubject: Re: W@rr!0r's Application   Sun 18 Mar - 21:55

keep calm and dont feed the trolls
Back to top Go down
W@rr!0r
Visitor


Messages : 11
Age : 19

PostSubject: RE:leaving   Mon 19 Mar - 1:32

ok bye
Back to top Go down
SFred
Banned


Messages : 26
Age : 22

PostSubject: Re: W@rr!0r's Application   Mon 19 Mar - 1:35

http://forum.des-clan.net/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=2279

There's a rat in this clan who haven't yet realised that I know and see everything. Be careful.
Back to top Go down
ThePrinter
M.I.A.


Messages : 1750
Age : 21

PostSubject: Re: W@rr!0r's Application   Mon 19 Mar - 1:53

no.. I was just checking ur backround with my friends by DES. If u don't tell us everything I need to get my information from someone else
Back to top Go down
Faron
=SA= Member | Janitor


Messages : 927
Age : 20

PostSubject: Re: W@rr!0r's Application   Mon 19 Mar - 2:03

SFred wrote:
Faron8- wrote:

I'm 14.

And look at you. Your attitude would get you beaten up in real life. If you acctually do behave like this in real life to, I hope you'll one day get beaten up close to death, hopefully that will give you perspective on things. What's hilarious is that you're a tough boy but you acctually seem to lack any kind of skill on this game. You're 14. You're too dumb to understand that you're a twat. Oh, and don't tell me I'm "a twat to", that just makes me laugh.

Not really. I have never gotten beaten up in real life. its all those people with unrealistic social skills. If YOU behaved like this in real life YOU would get beaten up. Outright confronting and insulting anyone. Skill in this game is irrelevant, I don't play it so why would it matter if I had it or not. Your not a twat, your an outright dumbass. Last but not least:


-----------------------------------------------------------

RCJD wrote:
Get used to it. It's Faron da Janitor after all Razz
Back to top Go down
RCJD
=SA= Member


Messages : 2203
Age : 20

PostSubject: Re: W@rr!0r's Application   Mon 19 Mar - 2:04

W@rr!0r wrote:
ok bye

Well that shows commitment.

-----------------------------------------------------------

--RCJD

********----------------------------------------------------------------*********----------------------------------------------------------------********
*************************
=SA=RCJD
Back to top Go down
RCJD
=SA= Member


Messages : 2203
Age : 20

PostSubject: Re: W@rr!0r's Application   Mon 19 Mar - 2:19

http://forum.tearyoudown.com/showthread.php?tid=2070

You can apply again in the future, Warrior. I haven't witnessed anything horrid about you presently, but the past factors...:

-jumped around many clans
-at least one incident of abuse kicking (or maybe the troll deserved it lol)
-Under 16, but has not demonstrated the required maturity
-Applying to two clans at once... and still remaining in UF

-----------------------------------------------------------

--RCJD

********----------------------------------------------------------------*********----------------------------------------------------------------********
*************************
=SA=RCJD
Back to top Go down
W@rr!0r
Visitor


Messages : 11
Age : 19

PostSubject: RE:SORRY   Mon 19 Mar - 2:43

I have been rejected so I guess I should go apply for a differnet clan and on the way behave more. I have learned from this situation and I am REALLY trying to work on it.
Back to top Go down
W@rr!0r
Visitor


Messages : 11
Age : 19

PostSubject: RE:RESPONSE   Mon 19 Mar - 2:45

I have actually played for about 6 months it is just i don't play all of the time like only on Thursday and Friday and sometimes Wednesday.
Back to top Go down
W@rr!0r
Visitor


Messages : 11
Age : 19

PostSubject: RESPONSE   Mon 19 Mar - 2:55

oh okay thx for telling me that i should of read the rules more carefully
Back to top Go down
SFred
Banned


Messages : 26
Age : 22

PostSubject: Re: W@rr!0r's Application   Mon 19 Mar - 4:21

ThePrinter a.k.a the Rat - lool if you can't confront me and ask me about my blacklists you really need to grow a pair of balls.
It's funny how some of you still think I "lied" about my blacklists when I several times told you about them and said I could link you to all my reports. The rules are very unclear in this clan. You don't want abusive members but still Faron is here? Doesn't make any sense.

Faron the dumbfuck - You're misunderstanding. I show respect to everyone who deserves it. If I see a cunt like you who acts like a fucktard, I don't show any respect. The difference between you and me is that you don't show respect to anyone and enjoy making fun of people. Perhaps you haven't gotten beaten up yet cuz your friends haven't grown their testicles yet and have the same testosterone levels as a female, but in time you will get in trouble if you behave like this. One alternative for you would be to work as a stand-up comedian. Then you could insult people as much as you'd like to and people would laugh at you to. Atleast think about it. Also, you're telling me that you don't play this game? Then why do you care about who joins this clan or not? Go do something else, perhaps go buy some cheesburgers or cut yourself with that good old razorblade.
Back to top Go down
Faron
=SA= Member | Janitor


Messages : 927
Age : 20

PostSubject: Re: W@rr!0r's Application   Mon 19 Mar - 4:50

SFred wrote:
ThePrinter a.k.a the Rat - lool if you can't confront me and ask me about my blacklists you really need to grow a pair of balls.
It's funny how some of you still think I "lied" about my blacklists when I several times told you about them and said I could link you to all my reports. The rules are very unclear in this clan. You don't want abusive members but still Faron is here? Doesn't make any sense.

Faron the dumbfuck - You're misunderstanding. I show respect to everyone who deserves it. If I see a cunt like you who acts like a fucktard, I don't show any respect. The difference between you and me is that you don't show respect to anyone and enjoy making fun of people. Perhaps you haven't gotten beaten up yet cuz your friends haven't grown their testicles yet and have the same testosterone levels as a female, but in time you will get in trouble if you behave like this. One alternative for you would be to work as a stand-up comedian. Then you could insult people as much as you'd like to and people would laugh at you to. Atleast think about it. Also, you're telling me that you don't play this game? Then why do you care about who joins this clan or not? Go do something else, perhaps go buy some cheesburgers or cut yourself with that good old razorblade.

I <3 hypocrisy.

-----------------------------------------------------------

RCJD wrote:
Get used to it. It's Faron da Janitor after all Razz
Back to top Go down
Faron
=SA= Member | Janitor


Messages : 927
Age : 20

PostSubject: Re: W@rr!0r's Application   Mon 19 Mar - 4:50

Faron8- wrote:
SFred wrote:
ThePrinter a.k.a the Rat - lool if you can't confront me and ask me about my blacklists you really need to grow a pair of balls.
It's funny how some of you still think I "lied" about my blacklists when I several times told you about them and said I could link you to all my reports. The rules are very unclear in this clan. You don't want abusive members but still Faron is here? Doesn't make any sense.

Faron the dumbfuck - You're misunderstanding. I show respect to everyone who deserves it. If I see a cunt like you who acts like a fucktard, I don't show any respect. The difference between you and me is that you don't show respect to anyone and enjoy making fun of people. Perhaps you haven't gotten beaten up yet cuz your friends haven't grown their testicles yet and have the same testosterone levels as a female, but in time you will get in trouble if you behave like this. One alternative for you would be to work as a stand-up comedian. Then you could insult people as much as you'd like to and people would laugh at you to. Atleast think about it. Also, you're telling me that you don't play this game? Then why do you care about who joins this clan or not? Go do something else, perhaps go buy some cheesburgers or cut yourself with that good old razorblade.

I <3 hypocrisy.

I'm in the clan because I have personal friends. I don't really care if I got kicked out.

-----------------------------------------------------------

RCJD wrote:
Get used to it. It's Faron da Janitor after all Razz
Back to top Go down
ThePrinter
M.I.A.


Messages : 1750
Age : 21

PostSubject: Re: W@rr!0r's Application   Mon 19 Mar - 6:04

OK this is enough.

im not even going to respond to this.. ADMIN KICK THIS KID OUT

Faron = SA
Faron = Comedian
Faron = My Friend


SFred = Nothing



Long live the SNIPER ALLIANCE!!
Back to top Go down
Faron
=SA= Member | Janitor


Messages : 927
Age : 20

PostSubject: Re: W@rr!0r's Application   Mon 19 Mar - 7:15

I think someones butthurt over not getting in the clan.

My hat off to you fred, for confronting the enemy in their base. Not get the F**k out.

-----------------------------------------------------------

RCJD wrote:
Get used to it. It's Faron da Janitor after all Razz
Back to top Go down
SFred
Banned


Messages : 26
Age : 22

PostSubject: Re: W@rr!0r's Application   Mon 19 Mar - 8:34

That's acctually true. My hat off to you for understanding me, Faron. Bye.
Back to top Go down
Mr.OpTic
=SA= Friend


Messages : 726
Age : 24

PostSubject: Re: W@rr!0r's Application   Mon 19 Mar - 8:39

fred pm.
Back to top Go down
RCJD
=SA= Member


Messages : 2203
Age : 20

PostSubject: Re: W@rr!0r's Application   Mon 19 Mar - 17:33

W@rr!0r wrote:
I have been rejected so I guess I should go apply for a differnet clan and on the way behave more. I have learned from this situation and I am REALLY trying to work on it.

Mmm, it might take a while to get the hang of things, but you seem to have a positive attitude (at least based on your forum posts), so keep it up!

Hope to see you around in the future (:
Maybe we can start anew.

-----------------------------------------------------------

--RCJD

********----------------------------------------------------------------*********----------------------------------------------------------------********
*************************
=SA=RCJD
Back to top Go down
ThePrinter
M.I.A.


Messages : 1750
Age : 21

PostSubject: Re: W@rr!0r's Application   Mon 19 Mar - 17:51

yeah.. this app went the wrong way.. sad. But u should know that we got nothing personal against u warrior!! Keep it up!
Back to top Go down
bugboy1028
Visitor


Messages : 34
Age : 23

PostSubject: Re: W@rr!0r's Application   Mon 19 Mar - 18:42

@ Skorpin: Shame on you! Always give the someone other chance ( Just like Jean Valjean ) and they may shows their good side. If he decided to join, Give him F1..... {TyD} will mostly rejected him ( No offense, Warrior )

@The_Printer: I Agreed!

@RDJC: I cant even spell your name correctly, so what? Should be everyone be all be same? NO! Everyone have different kinds of ability that will stands out to other. In my opinion, you should F1 him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: W@rr!0r's Application   Today at 0:44

Back to top Go down
 
W@rr!0r's Application
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
=SA= Sniper Alliance Clan website :: GENERAL (public) :: Meet&Greet-
Jump to: